Foundation Repair is crucial when commercial or residential structures settle. This can happen if the structure is situated on unstable soil or the foundation is exposed to continuous moisture or lack of moisture. All this can result in a shifting foundation that can cause structural damage, which greatly reduces the value of your investment.
There are different repairs that can address the specific problems that you have:
- Foundation Underpinning
- New Construction Piers
- Tieback Anchors
- Epoxy Injection
- Pressure Grouting (A process which involves injecting a specialized cementious mix through a high pressure pump under a slab to lift and/or stabilize the soils beneath the slab.)
- Helical Piers
Clues to Identifying a Foundation Problem:
- Cracks in bricks and mortar
- Un-even or sinking floors
- Large cracks in the concrete slab
- Gaps above kitchen cabinets
- Cabinet doors that will not stay shut
- Leaks and cracks in or around the fireplace
- Doors that will not open or close properly
- Diagonal cracks in the wall at corners of doors and windows
- Gaps between the garage door and the pavement at either side of the garage door
- Windows that are hard to open and close
If you are witnessing any of these in your commercial or residential construction, call Doggett Concrete at 704-554-9200 to discuss the best solution for you.
Whether it is the installation of helical piers, pressure grouting, or another type of foundation repair, we will help you find the most cost effective solution.